Acceptable Use Policy
- Fraudulent Use: Customers are strictly prohibited from engaging in any abusive, fraudulent, or deceptive activities on NAS Network and Services. This includes any actions that may compromise the integrity of the network.
- Shared Facilities Interference: In shared access facilities, customers must ensure that their use of the service does not impede or disrupt the activities of other network customers. This is to guarantee a fair and efficient utilization of resources.
- Non-Interference with Company’s Network: Customers must refrain from engaging in any activities that interfere with or disrupt the smooth operation of the Company’s Network Services.
- Legal Compliance: Customers are obligated to use the service in compliance with both Canadian and International laws, ensuring that their activities adhere to legal standards and regulations.
- Internet Etiquette: Customers are expected to use the service in accordance with the general etiquette, spirit, and intent of the Internet, as communicated to the public from time to time.
- Respect for Privacy: While using the Internet, customers must respect the privacy of others and avoid engaging in any behavior that could be deemed obscene or obtrusive.
- Confidentiality of Access Codes: Customers are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of access codes or passwords provided by the Company for the purpose of accessing services.
- Anti-Spam Policy: Sending Unsolicited Commercial Email (spam) is strictly prohibited. Customers found in violation agree to pay a Spam Penalty of five dollars ($5.00) per complaint email received, up to a maximum of $250.00 per month, except in cases where spam results from malicious code.
- Inspection of Files: The Company reserves the right to inspect all files residing on its equipment to ensure compliance with usage policies and security measures.
- Customer-Exclusive Use: The Company’s services are exclusively for customer use, and customers are prohibited from sharing or allowing unauthorized use by third parties.