As the digital world evolves, so do the tactics of cyber criminals. With ransomware quickly becoming one of the most popular (and profitable) ways businesses are being taken advantage of, it is of paramount importance to protect yourself today.
- Do you have a security appliance protecting your network?
- Do you have a network content filter policy?
- Have you hardened [restricted] access to shared drives and folders?
- Do you have a consistent process to patch your operating systems and applications?
- Does your company make use of a managed service provider to monitor and maintain your network?
- Are you backing up your data with sufficient frequency to ensure instant recovery?
- Are your backup systems redundant, and maintained at different locations offsite?
- Are your computers and devices protected by anti-malware and antivirus software?
If you answered no to any of these questions,
your business is at risk of being infected by ransomware.
Don’t wait for a crisis to happen – call us to learn about how you can protect yourself today!
Designed with small business in mind, NetProtect addresses the things that matter most, keeping your data simple, safe and affordable.
Our NetProtect solution can address multi-server and multi-site complexities with ease.
Mastering the complexities of Enterprise IT is the foundation of NetProtects success.
All NetAccess ransomware protection packages will provide:
- Instant recovery from ransomware attacks
- Protection for your servers and computers
- On-premise and cloud supported protection
- Recovery to dissimilar hardware with ease
- Excellent support & Net promoter score
Need help? Get real answers from a real person.
It’s the NetAccess Way.
Receive news, industry
+ Sign up for our newsletter
insights, and more.
Get in Touch
- 21 King St West, Suite 1500
Hamilton, ON L8P 4W7