Communications designed to fit your needs.
By lowering operating costs and increasing business efficiency, our NetVoice solutions deliver the benefits clients would expect from cutting-edge technology.
From simple home office requirements to advanced, multi-site installations, our team has the right voice solution to ensure you never miss an important call again.
"Our consultative approach to the design and delivery of these services enables us to implement solutions that are tailor-made to meet and adapt with our clients’ needs."
Digital Phone Systems
Located on premise as a physical server, virtualized in our cloud environment, or hosted inside our state-of-the-art datacentre, NetAccess’ digital phone systems offer a reliable, uninterrupted, and professional sounding voice solution to our clients. Features include call management, analytics, and call reporting, with complete quality of service thanks to carrier interconnections and our own private infrastructure.
ATA is an analog telephone adapter that allows our clients to take advantage of digital lines, while maintaining their existing analog telephones. This service is designed to deliver analog phone service on a per site basis, utilizing digital line features to reduce the costs of long distance calling while providing advanced call routing and voicemail to email.
With hosted phones, clients are able to connect back to our central digital phone systems via private networks and quality controlled network routers. Both hosted phone and hosted phone systems can utilize the latest Cisco and Polycom lines of business class IP phones, while taking advantage of our digital lines to enjoy free, nationwide calling and competitive international/toll-free rates.
SIP Trunking allows compatible phone systems to place calls over an IP connection to our voice gateways in Toronto and Hamilton. While SIP Trunking is, indeed, VoIP, we do not generally use public internet connections like other VoIP phone services.
- Extensive service coverage; we integrate with all major carriers
- Feature rich without additional costs
- 24x7 monitoring and support
- Crystal clear, uninterrupted sound
- No long distance charges within Canada, unlimited packages available
- Toll-free numbers available for low cost
- Fully customizable to suit individual needs
- Fully redundant and high available core infrastructure that prioritizes voice over data
- Cloud backup options available to ensure phones work in the event of a power outage